According to the requirements of applicable laws, starting with Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as amended and supplemented, S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you, a family member or another person.
SC EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. is the sole owner of any information collected on the site. We do not sell, share or rent this information to other entities. The information will be used for the good development of our activity, the improvement of the offered services and the promotion of the ongoing offers and promotions.
The completion by the Users of the forms on the site is equivalent to the unconditional acceptance that the data be included in the database of S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. and with use and processing by S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L., affiliates and collaborators for carrying out the listed activities, including but not limited to marketing service providers or payment (banking) services.
Exceptions and limitations
Although there is this privacy statement, S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. cooperates fully with officials in any investigation related to any illegal content or activity of any service user, taking reasonable steps to protect property rights.
For the limited purposes of carrying out such cooperation and in accordance with applicable laws, S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. may disclose information that may lead to the identification of persons.
SC EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. may request the following data from Customers, as appropriate:
• Contact details (E-mail, phone number)
• Fiscal data (Billing addresses, numerical codes, name and legal form in the case of legal entities, registration number at the Trade Register, Fiscal Code or Unique Registration Code).
If a client of S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. order through our site the registration of a reservation (s) or use the contact form, the Client’s data may be transmitted to third parties such as: EasyHost.com (company that offers web hosting services for EscapeReality.ro) and Google, by secure storage, by using cloud services. These data are not disclosed to any natural or legal person other than S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. and the third parties mentioned above.
SC EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. guarantees the confidentiality of information. Customer information may be accessed by S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. based on a username and password.
The EscapeReality.ro site is protected by various security methods. The personal information submitted by users on this site is protected when using the site.
Customer and employee privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data S.C. collects. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L., through the interactions and through our products and services, as well as the way we use those data and the legal basis of the processing we do, both for customers and employees.
What is personal data
Personal data refers to unique individual data, ie any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject), such as name, address, Personal Numeric Code, IP or telephone number.
Site visitors are those targeted persons, ie an identified or identifiable natural person.
An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Always, when we request personal data, we will explain to you the purpose for which we s
Whenever we ask for personal data, we will explain to you the purpose for which we need it, where we keep it and who has access to it. We also inform you that whenever you want, we provide you with the information we have about you and we can delete it if you ask us to do so.
What personal data we collect
SC EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. collects data to operate efficiently and provide you with the best experiences with our products and services. Provide some of this data directly, voluntarily, for example, when:
- Make an online reservation on our website, EscapeReality.ro, using the forms provided.
- Contact us by phone for reservations. We do not record telephone conversations.
- Send us an e-mail to email@example.com, requesting that we make a reservation.
* Or indirectly provide identification data by IP address. We do not use the IP address to identify you, but we inform you that it is stored when you access our site. You have the right to request the deletion of the IP.
We obtain some of this data (such as IP) by recording how you interact with our site, for example, using technologies such as cookies.
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties in accordance with the practices described in this undertaking, as well as any additional restrictions imposed by the data source.
- You can choose between the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you can refuse. However, if you choose not to provide data that is required to provide our services to you, your access to these services may be restricted.
The personal data we collect, depending on the interactions you have with our site, are the following:
- To make an online reservation, on our website, EscapeReality.ro:
- Name – for identification and contact.
- Email address – to confirm the booking and send possible testimonial forms.
- Phone number – to contact to confirm the reservation.
The personal data requested at the time of sending the order are used exclusively for
- Making a reservation
- Confirmation of a reservation (s)
- Online Payments
- Sending testimonial forms
If you enter the premises where S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. their activity, image and voices can be recorded by our security cameras and the microphones attached to them. See here our Surveillance Policy.
Employee data – we collect first and last name, personal numerical code, address, telephone number, data on health status, marital status, cultural data, economic data.
We also collect the information you provide to us and the content of the messages you send us, such as feedback, questions and other information.
What is the legal basis for processing this data?
For the data that you provide us voluntarily (name, telephone, e-mail – ie the data that you send by registering a reservation) the legal basis is to take steps at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract (art. 6 (b) (b) of Regulation (EU) 679/2016) .
We use the data to issue tax invoices.
Regarding the data provided voluntarily, the basis of the processing is our legal obligation to support the exercise of the right to information, but also our legitimate interest in providing visitors with transparency and information. Your consent is not required if the processing is necessary to take steps to conclude a contract, fulfill a legal obligation or a legitimate interest.
Regarding the data that we collect automatically by using cookies or other similar technologies, the basis for processing is consent. By accessing the site, users can give their consent for each category of cookie that we use through our site. You can withdraw this consent at any time by written request addressed to the Personal Data Protection Officer.
Regarding the video monitoring from our headquarters, the legal basis is the guarding of the perimeter, according to Law no. 333/2002 on the protection of objectives, goods, values and protection of persons, republished 2017 – Application Norm Annex 2 art. 1 lit. e.
We also use personal data for our employees in order to carry out the Employment Contract. The processing of these personal data has as legal basis the Government Decision no. 500/2011 on the General Register of Employees with subsequent amendments and completions and Law 53/2003 on the updated Labor Code.
What is the purpose of data collection and how do we use your personal information?
The purpose of data collection is: provision of services, invoicing and collection of the value of services provided, customer relations and any other processing necessary for the proper conduct of customer-supplier relationship, registration of reservations, confirmation by phone and e-mail of reservations, information on incidents that make it impossible to use the game room or rooms, inform about the opening of new locations and / or new rooms, information about the promotions and offers in progress and send the feedback form after the game.
We store personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes, but not more than 10 years from the last visit to the site or the last interaction with us.
If we issue you an invoice, your data will be stored for 10 years, according to the law. If you are an employee of the company, your data will be kept for a period of 75 years, according to the Labor Code.
Who we share personal data with
We will not disclose the information to third parties for use in their own marketing or commercial purposes without your consent.
We may disclose your information to the following entities:
• Service providers. We may disclose your information to other companies that provide services to us and act as proxies, such as companies that assist us with billing or send us emails on our behalf.
These entities are selected with particular care to ensure that they meet specific personal data protection requirements.
These entities have a limited ability to use your information for purposes other than providing us with services;
The information containing identification data may be used for the purpose of drawing up employment documents and other documents relating exclusively to employment relationships or for commercial communications or responses to requests sent by you, and in case of legitimate requests, will be sent to state authorities:
- Territorial Labor Inspectorate
- Employment Agency
- Judicial Authorities
- To other parties with the consent or instructions of the person making the request
We share your personal data with your consent or if it is needed to complete a reservation.
What rights do you have as a data subject?
The protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data is a fundamental right. Article 8 (1) of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and Article 16 (1) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) provide for the right of everyone to the protection of personal data concerning him or her.
The rights of data subjects with regard to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data:
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001, our clients have the following rights:
1) The right to information (art. 12)
2) The right of access to data (art. 13) – the right to obtain, upon request and free of charge, for one request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning it are or are not processed by the data controller.
3) The right to intervene (art. 14) – the right to request from the data controller, by a written request and free of charge, the following:
- a) rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of incomplete, inaccurate data or processing without consent;
- b) transformation of personal data into anonymous data;
- c) the notification of third parties regarding the operations provided in let. a) and b).
4) The right to oppose (art. 15) – the right to oppose, free of charge and by a written request, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to his particular situation, that the data concerning him be processed.
5) The right to go to court (art. 18) – the right to go to court to defend the rights guaranteed by law and which have been violated.
6) The right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority (art. 25).
Based on a written request, dated and signed, sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by mail, you can exercise, free of charge, the following rights:
– once a year, to confirm that your personal data are or are not processed;
– to intervene on the transmitted data;
– oppose the processing of data for justified and legitimate reasons related to their particular situation;
– to request the deletion of data, except in cases provided by law.
Thus, EscapeReality.ro can notify users / customers about current offers by sending an e-mail with congratulations, gift vouchers or other special messages.
EscapeReality.ro does not promote spam. Any user / customer who has explicitly provided their email address on the site can opt to delete it from our database.
The information you provide to us will be used for the purpose for which you provided it, to administer, support and evaluate our services and to prevent breaches of our security, law and contractual terms.
Also, S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. may provide your personal data to other companies with which it has a partnership, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part, which guarantees that the data is kept secure and that the provision of such personal information is in accordance with the law in force, as follows: marketing service providers, courier services, payment services (banking), telemarketing or other services, other companies with which we can develop joint programs to market our products and services, insurers.
Your personal information may also be provided to the Prosecutor’s Office, the Police, the Courts and other competent state bodies, based on and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
SC EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. does not ask its users for confidential information, bank account data, personal passwords or other such items. If the user discloses them to third parties, he bears full responsibility for his actions. Thus, in cases of disclosure of such data, the user cannot hold S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. for possible damages.
Cookies and similar technologies
When a user makes a reservation on EscapeReality.ro he will receive commercial communications from EscapeReality.ro only to the extent that he has given express consent, selecting the appropriate option.
- To make an online reservation, on our website, EscapeReality.ro: