Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of participation with which you give your consent when booking a mission in an Augmented Reality Escape Room at EscapeReality are hereby made known.
• Reservations can be made by phone or online. In both cases, the reservation will be confirmed by an e-mail containing the necessary information for customers. If you have not received a confirmation e-mail, please contact us by phone at +40752ESCAPE, +40725ESCAPE or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Paid bookings can be rescheduled for free in a similar time frame, up to 48 hours before the game, if you let us know. If you want to reschedule an unpaid reservation, we can do it for you, give us a sign. If you make a reservation without paying and can’t come, let us know. If you wish to cancel a paid reservation, we can refund 75% of the value if you notify us at least 48 hours before the start of the mission. We cannot offer refunds for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the game.
• Access is not allowed to customers under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In these cases, we reserve the right to select customers and cancel or interrupt the game immediately, without refunding its value. Alcohol or narcotics are not allowed on the EscapeReality premises. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the Escape Area, but we have places for smoking outside.
• Participants understand and accept that, during the game, they will be under audio-video surveillance, in order to be helped to complete the game and for situations caused by health or safety problems of the participants.
• Participants in the escape room understand and accept that, during the game, photography and filming are strictly forbidden inside the game room. In case of non-compliance with this rule, the game will be interrupted immediately, without reimbursement of its value. Failure to comply with this rule will lead to legal action against the person / persons who disclose confidential information.
• EscapeReality missions are based on intelligence and intuition, on logical and rational deduction, do not require special skills or knowledge. No use of force is required and violence against scenery and objects is prohibited. Puzzle solutions do not involve the destruction of scenery, objects, electrical, heating, lighting or surveillance.
• Missions are not recommended for people suffering from claustrophobia, panic attacks, asthma, heart disease, epilepsy or other medical conditions incompatible with gambling. Such people are advised not to participate. If a participant in one of these conditions decides to participate in the game, he will do so at his own risk. We do not take responsibility for any problems caused by the person’s participation in the game.
• The decorations and objects in the rooms have been made taking into account all the necessary precautions: the rooms do not contain harmful elements for the participants. We have no visible sockets and the electronics are protected. The secret doors and compartments are secured with low voltage current. You are not locked in the rooms and you can go out whenever you want, with in addition, as a safety measure, panic buttons. If you have any health issues that you are aware of, let us know and we will find out together if a room is safe for you. The physical effort required is minimal, but some rooms have lights and sounds that can trigger certain conditions. We do our best to make sure you’re safe after you step on our doorstep.
• Personal belongings such as: mobile phones, keys, bags, backpacks, books, writing instruments, laptops, audio or video recorders will be left in locker rooms specially designed for participants and which are under video surveillance.
• Intentional damage or damage to the decor or objects in the room, other elements of the room or the room itself, during the game, leads to the immediate interruption of the game, without reimbursement of the value paid. Depending on the damages, the participants who caused them will have to pay their value and compensation for the duration of the repairs, for the games of other participants that will not be able to take place for this reason. As this concept is a team game, the responsibility for all damages caused during the game is shared by all participants who are in the room at the time of damage.
• In case of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or the rules of conduct explained in the instruction, we reserve the right not to allow access to the rooms, depending on the situation, to interrupt the game without refund its equivalent value, or to start the necessary legal steps.
• You must arrive approximately 15 minutes early before the time you have confirmed your reservation and enter the rooms to take part in the training required to participate in the escape room. The games will start exactly at the mentioned time and will end in 60 minutes. We need time to prepare the missions for the teams that follow. If there is no reservation after, in special cases, when a team is very close to the end, we can extend the time allotted. If you are late and another team follows you, it will mean that they arrive on time and your team will have less time.
• We recommend our games to anyone over the age of 14. Minors need the consent of a parent or a person who will take responsibility for them. In special conditions we also receive younger participants, but accompanied by adults to supervise them.
• The duration of participation in the event is 60 minutes, regardless of context. Starting the game by training or entering the room entails non-reimbursement of the cost.
• Any participant agrees, at his / her own risk, that he / she will follow the instructions and will not act in such a way as to endanger the physical or mental health of the other participants or his / her own.
• By booking an escape room, customers agree that they have understood the concept and content of this type of event.
• Any element of the EscapeReality experience (from the site, game to training and the Augmented Reality app) is the intellectual property of S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L., and will not be recorded or disclosed.
• Participants agree not to disclose in any form, offline or online, directly or through intermediaries, details related to finding clues and solving missions in EscapeReality rooms, understanding that if they do so, they will bear the consequences of their actions, by which they bring harm.
For information about EscapeReality policies, you can read details on their pages:
For other information about the game, you can find more information on the FAQ page.