General Data Protection Regulation – Personal Data Processing Policy (GDPR)
Who we are
SC EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. is a company registered in Romania, identified at the Trade Register with number J40/16188/2018, CUI 40131340. You can contact us using the email address email@example.com or the phone number +40740131340.
Personal data we process
Terms and conditions
Processing of personal data
SC EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. collects the following types of personal data:
• Phone number
For the purpose of providing services.
The personal data provided by the User will be processed for the provision of services, invoicing and collection of the value of the services offered, customer relations and any other processing necessary for the proper development of the customer-supplier relationship.
The personal data provided by the User may be disclosed to legal persons, authorities and competent public institutions, at their request, only in accordance with legal provisions.
Why we need this data:
• Name – we need this data to register reservations.
• E-mail – we use the e-mail address to confirm the registration of your reservation by e-mail and to contact you in order to reconfirm it, in case you cannot be contacted by phone.
• Phone number – we will contact you to confirm your reservations by phone or to inform you about other issues that may affect the conduct of business.
The personal data provided may be processed by S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. respecting the rights of Users, in particular the right to information and opposition, for promotional purposes, as follows:
• Name – we need this data to communicate with Users.
• E-mail – to inform you about the opening of new locations, rooms or promotions that we carry out. Also, the data can be stored and used to post testimonials about the experience, through specific communication channels (TripAdvisor, Facebook and Google Reviews).
* Personal data related to the history of browsing the EscapeReality.ro website are collected according to the information described on the Cookies Policy page.
What we do with the data
Your personal data is processed within the company S.C. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L., located in Romania. Data hosting and storage takes place at EasyHost.com, a company that provides web and online hosting services in the cloud provided by Google and protected by password and username. Only S.C. has access to these online documents. EXTENDED REALITY ESCAPE ROOMS S.R.L. and these documents are nowhere to be found in physical format.
Other service providers (with whom we collaborate to carry out our activity) are:
How long we keep your personal data
For the record keeping of reservations and for the purpose of internal quality and efficiency analyzes, we keep your personal data until you notify us that you no longer wish to do so. After this notification, we will remove your personal data from the records.
The personal data that are included in the financial-accounting documents or in documents that are annexed to the financial-accounting documents, will be kept for 10 years, according to the provisions of art. 38 of Annex 1 to Order no. 2634/2015, regarding the financial-accounting documents, issued by the Ministry of Public Finance and will not be accessed for any purpose other than the legal purpose for which they are archived. After 10 years, these data can be removed from the records.
What are the rights of the User
If you have reason to believe that any personal data we hold is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, to rectify it or to have it deleted, to request the restriction of processing or to object to the processing. You have the right to data portability. To exercise these rights you can contact us. For more details and information, you can contact the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.